Do you rent a home in Greater Manchester?

Closes 30 Jun 2023

Opened 5 May 2023


Greater Manchester Combined Authority (GMCA) are working with DJS Research, an independent research agency, to carry out a survey with residents to understand their experiences of renting a home in the private sector.

This means - tenants who rent from a private landlord, such as a private individual, either directly or through a letting agent, or via a private company such as your employer or provider of student accommodation (rather than the council or a housing association). The findings from the survey will be used by GMCA and the ten local authorities to develop policies to improve standards in the private rented sector.

The survey will take no more than 15 minutes to complete. 

Give us your views


  • General public


  • Combined Authority